Hi! Annyeonghasaeyo! Konichiwa! Bonjour! Ni Hao!
If there’s only one word to describe Korea, it will be CULTURE-FUL!
I’ve loved Seoul ever since 10+ years ago, Hallyu wave was still no where to be found, there’s only Korean drama. What I want to express here is that I was hooked by the beauty of Seoul and making me keep coming back (or call it addicted).
Thus, here is a page just only for South Korea and I listed out some of my most viewed post, in addition for an easier navigation around if you’re looking for some interesting information.
If you can’t find the info that you want, don’t hesitate to drop me an email in the contact section, or leave a comment in this page!
Much love with thanks~!
- What to pack for your Korea trip
- Korea in Autumn
- Korea in Winter
- My favorite place in Korea
- Saving money tips
- Simple Korea itinerary
- Bad etiquette to avoid
- MERS in Seoul
- Living in Korea
- Haneul Park, Seoul (하늘공원)
- Changdeokgung, The Huwon (창덕궁 – 후원)
- Pencil Guesthouse Hongdae
- Insadong, Ssamjiegil (인사동)
- Hongdae Free Market
- Admiral Lee statue @ Gwanghwamun Square
- Cheonggyecheon Stream
- Seoul Tower @ Namsan (남산)
- Common Ground Container Shopping Mall (커먼그라운드)
- [EAT] Seafood: Red Crab @ 속초 진숙이네 붉은대게
- Yonggungsa Temple (용궁사)
- Daegwallyeong Sheep Ranch (대괄령 양떼목장)
Wifi in Korea 와이파이
2014 Global Seoul Mate Mission